Friday 3 January 2014

The Best of 2013


Today, I thought I would tell you about my favourites for the year of 2013. 
First of all is the Jergens ultra healing moisturiser which has been great at healing my hands as they get extremely dry in the winter. I discovered the Gosh x-ceptional wear foundation this year and have loved it, it provides great coverage and lasts all day however it is something I put at the back of a draw and forget about for a while, but every time I rediscover it I wonder why I stopped using it. I started using the Maxfactor Clump Defy mascara this year when I became allergic to Maybelline the falsies mascara, it does a really good job at separating, volumising and lengthening my eyelashes. The Kate Moss collection by Rimmel has never disappointed me, honestly they are my favourite lipsticks 03 is a perfect everyday shade its a pink nude, basically a your lips but better colour. Earlier this year I was looking for the perfect shade for my eyebrows as my eyebrows are naturally dark and cool toned so nothing I've found looks right on face but I found this L'oreal brow artist pencil, the shade is dark brunette and it's a perfect match. I've been using Rimmels nail nurse as a base coat and finishing touch after I've finished painting my nails, the nail nurse helps my nails to stay in a good condition as I can't help but pick at my nails and nail varnish so this is a real saviour. The finishing touch top coat really helps my varnish to last longer and look shiner. I got this Stila convertible colour in Lillium last year for Christmas and it's been a favourite for all of the year at first I found it hard to apply but after using it for a while I got the hang of it, I apply it with the real techniques buffing brush and blend the edges with the contour brush and it gives a really natural flush to the cheeks.

What are your favourites for the year of 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment