Monday 20 January 2014

Ecotools Fresh and Flawless Brush Set




I got this brush set off of Feel Unique during the sales after Christmas. This brush set comes with a flat concealer brush, buffing concealer brush, precision foundation brush, complexion blending brush and a powder brush. All of these brushes are travel size and don't take up much room in your make-up bag. I have a full sized powder brush from ecotools which I love, all of these brushes are really soft and really good quality for the price as they don't shed. I also really like the handle design on these. 
The only thing I don't like about this set is the foundation brush, I don't think I'm ever going to use this because it is too small to do a full face of foundation and I'm not the biggest fan of flat foundation brushes. I think it would work as a concealer brush though, maybe to blend concealer out from under the eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment