Monday 10 March 2014

Estee Lauder Zodiac Powder Compact



Estee Lauder PiIsces Zodiac Powder Compact.

I got this for Christmas off my parents and isn't it beautiful?!

The compact comes with a lucidity transparent pressed powder which I've been using on and off all month now. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the powder yet it definitely lives up to the 'lucidity' name but it's very finely milled and looks lovely on the skin. 

I'm really writing a review about this just to talk about the gorgeous packaging. All of the compacts in this collection are gorgeous, they are beautifully designed and come in the original Estee Lauder blue velvet pouch. These would make a lovely keepsake that I think if you bought anyone it they would keep forever. The package is very heavy and great quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment