Monday 17 March 2014

News pieces from Fragrance Direct

I recently made an order off of Fragrance Direct and I'm really excited to show you what I got. 


I got three things, a Dainty Doll eyeshadow, Becca demi matte eyeshadow and a Becca eye tint.




I bought a Becca Eye Tint in the shade Pewter, it's a dark brownish grey colour. It makes a great base for eyeshadow and once it's dry it's difficult to smudge which is a bonus. Also the price is £15 cheaper!




I also got a Becca Eyeshadow in Doeskin in a demi matte finish. It's a beige brown taupe shade with a fine amount of glitter running through. The eyeshadows are very easy to blend. 



Finally I got a Dainty Doll eyeshadow in 002 Treat her like a Lady. This is a very similar shade to the Becca one but I prefer this one as I find it has more pigment.


No comments:

Post a Comment