Monday 10 February 2014

MUA Undress Me Palette





On a recent trip to Superdrug I picked up this palette. I'm late on the bandwagon I know but ever since I got the Naked palette I haven't really bought eyeshadows. The palette comes with 12 shades; Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquill, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed and Corrupt.

I still have a lot of playing around to do with this palette but the shades are beautiful and they have great pigmentation. I have to say though I find the shimmery shades a lot more buttery than the matte shades, the matte shades are quite powdery. My favourite colour in the palette is Lavish, it's a great everyday medium brown. It's the perfect all over lid shade, crease shade and transitional shade. 

Overall I really like this palette, I think its got a great selection of colours that would be suitable for anyone and for £4 you can't really go wrong. 





No comments:

Post a Comment