Monday 3 February 2014

January in pictures



01. Perks of walking the dogs in the rain, a rainbow / 02. Experimenting with eyeshadow / 03. Skye / 04. Fringe / 05. Black and white / 06. Me and Skye / 07. Trying to curl my short hair / 08. Fairy stage makeup college assessment / 09. Princess Fiona from Shrek stage makeup, another college assessment / 10. Looking at pictures of my dogs when they were puppies makes me want another dog. 

Just a quick instagram post this month as I don't really instagram a lot but i'm trying to do more!
I also completed my first set of assessments at college which was to create 3 stage make-up's, there is 2 in my instagram post because i'm really not happy with the first one but if you want I could do a post about all 3 if that is something you would like to see?


No comments:

Post a Comment