Monday 27 January 2014

Stila Paint Me Pretty Palette






This is a lovely blush and lipstick palette filled with Stila's convertible lip and cheek colours. This palette has 4 shades from the permanent collection (peony, gerbera, rose and petunia) and also one limited edition shade (kitten).
I got this for Christmas as I already have one convertible colour in Lilium and because I have used that for almost everyday of last year I thought I would ask for this.
These are cream products, personally I think they are quite sticky and I prefer using them on my cheeks as apposed to my lips. All of these shades are lovely and easy to wear with the exception of kitten which I haven't figured out how to use yet as it looks like a highlighter but is too dark to use on me as a highlighter. The only down side to this palette is that it doesn't tell you what it is on the actual packaging and it doesn't tell you the shades of the product so I used to label maker to make a quick label.


No comments:

Post a Comment